This blog is about my participating in the 2010 Monterrey deca-Ironman . I ( Christian Mauduit ) appreciate long distance races, often referred to as "ultra". Of course, such an event does require some preparation as well as partners . I hope you'll enjoy following this (long!) adventure. My email -> email@example.com.
Now the race is over, the good news is that I did it, in 199h09min29s , and 1st position.
- David Clamp (deca, 2nd in 9 days and 23h)
- Sergio Cordeiro (deca, 3th in 10 days and 6h)
- Vincenzo Catalano (deca)
- Kim Greisen (double deca)
- Eileen Steel (double deca, woman, DNF)
- Arthur Puckrin (double deca, oldest in the race)
- John Price (double deca, his first triathlon, he's a long distance runner)
- Ferenc Szonyi (double deca)
- Beat Knechtle (quintuple, winner)
- Kale Poland (quintuple)
- Daniel Meier (quintuple)
- Nick Mallett (quintuple)
The others don't have a website, or at least we don't know it: Greger Sundin (double deca), Uwe Shiwon (double deca), Carlos Ochoa Domingo (double deca), Roberto Lendaro (double deca), Giorgio Alessi (double deca), Wayne P. Kurtz (deca), Antal Voneki (deca), Daniel Jensen (deca), Dominique Douvier (deca), Roger Lehman (deca), Jozsef Rokob (deca).