- Race Around Ireland 2013, at some point, this is where the idea of doing the RAAM really got solid.
- September 2017 16th - 17th: Revolve24, 24h on a track at Brands Hatch, UK. Further reading: Revolve24 race report here.
- January 2018 27th - 28th: Paris-Mantes, walking (report in writing)
- March 2018 4th: Paris half marathon (report in writing)
- March 11th: ride the Dieppe flèche de France, both ways.
- March 18th: 200k BRM from Longjumeau.
- April 1st - 2nd: ride the Charleville flèche de France, solo, both ways.
- April 8th: Paris Marathon
- April 12th - 14th: ride the Nice flèche de France, reverse, with crew in a following car.
- April 29th - May 1st: ride the Montbelliard flèche de France, both ways.
- May 6th - 8th: ride the Bellegarde flèche de France, solo, both ways.
- May 9th - 10th: 100k in Steenwerck, walking.
- May 11th - May 13th: ride the La Rochelle flèche de France, solo, both ways.
- May 20th: 200k from Argenteuil.
- May 26th: 400k from Andrésy.
- June 2018 12th - 24th this is when it happens, doing the Race Across America, 3 000 miles in 12 days. Start is at noon, and arrival is at 3:00 pm (it's the same time of the day if you stick to onw time-zone but as the race is spread over 4 time zones, there's a gap to fill). During the race, each time-station page will be updated as I move forward and reach them.